The Art of Good Enough: Guilt-Free Guide plus Life Transformation Journal Bundle (Paperback; Autographed)
Are you feeling depleted, anxious, and unsatisfied as a working mom? Dr. Ge can help you stop the self-sabotaging belief of not being good enough, undercover your hidden strengths, and reverse engineer the roadmap to your best life. Remember, you don’t have to be perfect to be happy.
3 in stock
Have you been feeling depleted, anxious, and unsatisfied in the race of being the perfect mother? Get more out of life guilt-free! Using her own life lessons, Dr. Ge enables you to filter out distractions and self-sabotaging beliefs and create the life you love.
You aren’t selfish to recharge before giving your best to your family.
You don’t have to be perfect to be happy.
Written with humor and open-heartedness, rigorous research and unconventional wisdom,?The Art of Good Enough?reveals the tools to simplifying your life, optimizing time management, dealing with difficult emotions, and finding solutions to your dilemmas.
Learn how to:
* Stop comparing to others and only focus on what is important to you.
* Uncover your hidden strengths and use them to improve your life.
* Look and feel your best regardless of your size and age.
* Raise self-reliant children and bring passion back to your relationship.
* Reverse engineer your roadmap to reaching your goals.
… and much more.
— USE THIS BOOK PLUS JOURNAL BUNDLE TO START CREATING YOUR BEST LIFE TODAY!