Hi, I'm Dr. Ivy Ge.
From an aspiring actress to becoming a pharmacy professor and an award-winning author, I’ve transformed my life while balancing the role of a working mother. I write and teach people how to pursue self-growth and reverse engineer solutions to your problems.
The key to joy and fulfillment is not to wrestle with your shortfalls, but to value and capitalize on your strengths, hence the art of good enough.
My book The Art of Good Enough and its companion Life Transformation Journal have been featured on PBS, Working Mother Magazine, Thrive Global, The Times of India, and Parentology.
I help people achieve their goals through my workshops, talks, online courses, and books. Get in touch with me and see how I can help you get to where your want to be.
Photos (click to download)
Podcast Interviews (Click to Listen)
- Digital Journal
- Thrive Global
- Working Mother
- The Times of India
- Chicago Parent
- Motherhood Moment
- Luxury Hotel Bedside Reading
- Author That Thrive Podcast interview
- Common Sense Pregnancy, Parenting and Politics podcast interview
- Big City Moms
- Parenting Without Tears
- Helicopter Mom and Just Plane Dad
- Frugal Focus
- Am1590 KVTA (Kim Pagano Show)
- Mechanics Institute
- Rowan University Radio Station (89.7 WGLS-FM)
- Dr. Tim Jordan Podcast – The Expert on Parenting Girls
- The Doctor Mom Podcast Interview
- Morning Laziness
- Living & Thriving with Rustie
- Start Here