Hi, I'm Dr. Ivy Ge.
My mission is to help millennials improve their resiliency and decision-making skills to reach their personal, professional, and financial goals.
From aspiring actress to becoming a Doctor of Pharmacy and an award-winning author, I’ve successfully transformed my life by using these tools:
1. Master the art of good enough in a highly competitive world:
Identify what is important to your wellbeing and how to pursue your own version of success.
2. Discover self-therapy through self-awareness:
Identify your emotional triggers, overcome depression and anxiety, improve focus, and prioritization skills.
3. Reverse engineering the action plan to reach your goals:
How to analyze success models to map out the path from ‘where you want to be’ to ‘where you are now.’
Through my books, workshops, coaching, and speaking, I prepare millennials for both personal and professional challenges. Email me at [email protected] to find out how I can help millennial students, millennial parents find focus, improve mental toughness, and problem-solving skills to thrive during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Start Here
Reverse Engineer Your Path to Happiness
- What to Do When You Can’t Stop Worrying?Worries are the punishment delivered before a sentence. But sometimes, you just can’t stop worrying. Follow these 3 easy steps to reign in your worries.01 December 2020, 19:11Read More
- How to Set Priorities When Everything Is ImportantWe all have so much to do and so little time! Remember to eliminate, automate, and delegate. For the remaining tasks, use these steps to prioritize.09 November 2020, 17:20Read More
- The Silver Lining in EverythingFor the first time, my son celebrated his birthday without me. When he cut the birthday cake with my husband, I was at a trauma center...28 September 2020, 16:48Read More
- The Pandemic First Aid to Burnout MomsPandemic first aid to burnout moms: stop using your old way of thinking to solve a new problem. Start with listing things you can still control, and then...27 September 2020, 23:43Read More
- How to Get Kids Excited to Learn?Why isn't remote learning effective? The school's focus has been teaching kids knowledge—the 'what' only, not the 'why', or the 'how'.27 September 2020, 22:37Read More
- What to Do When Things Don't Work out? Are you disappointed with how your life turned out? Here are the three things to do when nothing works out the way you want.22 October 2020, 04:17Read More
- How To Love Your Body At Any Age Or SizeYour body and your mind are the only things you can control in life. Stop pitching your mind against your body. Learn to understand your body and discover free and inexpensive ways to look and feel better.18 July 2020, 21:01Read More
- How to Handle Failure and Become a WinnerHow to handle failure during this coronavirus pandemic? Read this practical guide on how to triage the pain, analyze why you've failed, and implement a winning strategy.05 July 2020, 18:24Read More
- Seven Secrets to Becoming an Excellent Decision-MakerAre you worried about making the wrong decision? Want to improve your decision-making skills? Here are the seven secrets that can help you.21 June 2020, 15:10Read More
- Your Key to Happiness Lies in Your StrengthsAre you stuck in life, not knowing what to do next? Here is the secrets to discovering your untapped potentials and using them to empower your future.21 June 2020, 13:07Read More