Hi, I'm Dr. Ivy Ge.
I’m an award-winning author, professor, and actor with degrees in business, engineering, and pharmacy.
I’ve lived in three countries and worked in diverse fields. These experiences taught me how to make changes for lasting growth.
I write this blog to show you how you can change your life, too.
My book, The Art of Good Enough, received the 2020 Readers’ Favorite International Book Award, silver medal.
My writings and interviews have been featured on PBS, Thrive Global, Working Mother magazine, Parentology, and The Times of India.
- Start Here
Reverse Engineer Your Path to Happiness
- Why Hairstyles Affect More Than Your LooksDo you wear a hairstyle that you believe is the one for you? In this blog post, I'll show you why hairstyles matter when it comes to your self-perception...13 August 2023, 18:10Read More
- Surprising Benefits of Homemade Yogurt (Not What You Think)Compared to store-bought options, homemade yogurt offers surprising benefits that can revolutionize how you connect with food.09 June 2023, 20:26Read More
- When You Choose to Be KindSmall acts of kindness make a big difference in someone's life and inspire others to pay it forward. If you can be anything, choose to be kind...23 April 2023, 22:49Read More
- Now I know Why People Hate SquirrelsI've always adored these bushy-tailed squirrels. One day, a friend gave me some Swiss chard seedlings to grow in my garden. Everything was perfect until...23 April 2023, 20:52Read More
- When Something Is Good Enough, It Really IsHow often do you do things for validation rather than enjoyment? Unsatisfied with being good enough, and insisting on making everything perfect...28 March 2023, 21:24Read More
- Dancing at Carnival in MexicoI was returning from a long hike when I came across the festivity. Clouds of flour were everywhere, covering the entire town in a manmade snowfall...04 March 2023, 13:48Read More
- It Doesn't Take a Whole Lot to Be HappyEven when you're trapped inside your house in a strange town, without loved ones or access to medical care, you can still laugh silly...03 March 2023, 22:27Read More
- My Life in Mexico Is a Roller Coaster RideI moved to Mexico three weeks ago, and it’s been a roller coaster ride! Thrilling, terrifying, funny, and confusing, all mixed into one giant new reality...28 January 2023, 22:30Read More
- A Million Ways to the MoonIt's a saying we've all heard before, but what does it mean, really? Find out how to see yourself in a new light and why things didn't work out before...17 January 2023, 19:53Read More
- The End of the Tunnel Is Closer Than You ThinkHow I went from waiting hopelessly for a rescue helicopter at the mountaintop after the accident to taking a triumphant solo vacation.18 December 2022, 21:43Read More