Hi, I'm Dr. Ivy Ge.
My mission is to help millennials improve their resiliency and decision-making skills to reach their personal, professional, and financial goals.
From aspiring actress to becoming a Doctor of Pharmacy and an award-winning author, I’ve successfully transformed my life by using these tools:
1. Master the art of good enough in a highly competitive world:
Identify what is important to your wellbeing and how to pursue your own version of success.
2. Discover self-therapy through self-awareness:
Identify your emotional triggers, overcome depression and anxiety, improve focus, and prioritization skills.
3. Reverse engineering the action plan to reach your goals:
How to analyze success models to map out the path from ‘where you want to be’ to ‘where you are now.’
My writings and interviews have been featured on PBS, Thrive Global, Working Mother magazine, Parentology, and The Times of India.
Through my books, workshops, coaching, and speaking, I prepare millennials for both personal and professional challenges. Email me at [email protected] to find out how I can help millennial students, millennial parents find focus, improve mental toughness, and problem-solving skills to thrive during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Start Here
Reverse Engineer Your Path to Happiness
- How This Bedtime Ritual Made My Days Run SmootherA few months ago, I picked up a new bedtime routine. Lying in bed at night, I envision the following day being a perfect one. Here's what happened...19 December 2021, 16:45Read More
- How to Manifest a Fulfilling Year AheadWant to realize your dreams and desires and manifest a fulfilling year ahead? The answer is simple, write yourself a letter...19 December 2021, 16:49Read More
- Why You Should Thank Yourself This Thanksgiving?You are your own harshest critic. I bullied myself for years. After a horse accident, I decided to make things easier for myself. Here's what happened...23 November 2021, 18:16Read More
- The Beauty of Waiting for Good Things to ComeAll good things take time. Learn to be comfortable with waiting. Waiting is the process of discovering. If you look close enough, everything has ...09 November 2021, 22:13Read More
- The Haunted Church Turned Art Center in San Francisco [A Halloween Sentiment]We attach feeling to places, and they often change beyond recognition. Even the old ghosts still wander around, searching for their familiar past...25 October 2021, 14:31Read More
- The Joy Guide from the Happiest Poor People in the WorldNepalis are the happiest people in South Asia, despite a high unemployment rate, poor healthcare, and education. Here is what they say about happiness...28 August 2021, 22:42Read More
- I'm Angry and Disappointed. What Should I Do?A reader writes to me about her disappointments in life. She has big dreams and works hard toward them, but nothing is happening. Here's what I tell her...15 August 2021, 17:30Read More
- The Beauty of Keeping Everything the SameI came across this article about a farmer who eats the same dinner every night. He said, "If someone offered me £2M to move, I would tell them to keep it."03 August 2021, 12:05Read More
- Perspectives on Life from a Funeral DirectorI learned fascinating perspectives on life from a funeral director's experience with the dead. Believe me, it's not what you think...24 July 2021, 12:48Read More
- How to Make a Change When Change Is Hard?To make meaningful changes in your life, you need to do two things: making good habits easier to implement and bad habits harder to sustain.23 July 2021, 22:40Read More