Hi, I'm Dr. Ivy Ge.
My mission is to help millennials improve their resiliency and decision-making skills to reach their personal, professional, and financial goals.
From aspiring actress to becoming a Doctor of Pharmacy and an award-winning author, I’ve successfully transformed my life by using these tools:
1. Master the art of good enough in a highly competitive world:
Identify what is important to your wellbeing and how to pursue your own version of success.
2. Discover self-therapy through self-awareness:
Identify your emotional triggers, overcome depression and anxiety, improve focus, and prioritization skills.
3. Reverse engineering the action plan to reach your goals:
How to analyze success models to map out the path from ‘where you want to be’ to ‘where you are now.’
My writings and interviews have been featured on PBS, Thrive Global, Working Mother magazine, Parentology, and The Times of India.
Through my books, workshops, coaching, and speaking, I prepare millennials for both personal and professional challenges. Email me at [email protected] to find out how I can help millennial students, millennial parents find focus, improve mental toughness, and problem-solving skills to thrive during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Start Here
Reverse Engineer Your Path to Happiness
- What I Learned from Keeping a Vicious Pet FishMy pet fish, Bob, an African convict cichlid died. He was vicious, ungrateful, and stayed true to his nature to the very end.03 March 2021, 15:21Read More
- Find Your Small Wonders of LifeToday is my birthday, and I got a pie for the occasion. It made me think of all those choices I’d made that set me off in a domino effect.14 February 2021, 20:39Read More
- My New Year Resolution Experiment & Super HackTo save my failing resolutions during the second half of January, I tricked my brain into treating my good habits as those ultra-satisfying bad ones.09 February 2021, 23:50Read More
- If You Want to Give Good Advice, Stop and ListenWe have all been on the receiving end of bad advice. Here are the essentials to consider before giving and asking for advice.19 January 2021, 12:31Read More
- 3 Simple Steps to Take Control of Fear When You’re ScaredThe more you contemplate your own inadequacy, the harder it is to take action. Here are the three simple steps to take control of fear when you’re scared.05 December 2020, 22:57Read More
- What to Do When You Can’t Stop Worrying?Worries are the punishment delivered before a sentence. But sometimes, you just can’t stop worrying. Follow these 3 easy steps to reign in your worries.01 December 2020, 19:11Read More
- How to Set Priorities When Everything Is ImportantWe all have so much to do and so little time! Remember to eliminate, automate, and delegate. For the remaining tasks, use these steps to prioritize.09 November 2020, 17:20Read More
- The Silver Lining in EverythingFor the first time, my son celebrated his birthday without me. When he cut the birthday cake with my husband, I was at a trauma center...28 September 2020, 16:48Read More
- The Pandemic First Aid to Burnout MomsPandemic first aid to burnout moms: stop using your old way of thinking to solve a new problem. Start with listing things you can still control, and then...27 September 2020, 23:43Read More
- How to Get Kids Excited to Learn?Why isn't remote learning effective? The school's focus has been teaching kids knowledge—the 'what' only, not the 'why', or the 'how'.27 September 2020, 22:37Read More