Hi, I'm Dr. Ivy Ge.
My mission is to help millennials improve their resiliency and decision-making skills to reach their personal, professional, and financial goals.
From aspiring actress to becoming a Doctor of Pharmacy and an award-winning author, I’ve successfully transformed my life by using these tools:
1. Master the art of good enough in a highly competitive world:
Identify what is important to your wellbeing and how to pursue your own version of success.
2. Discover self-therapy through self-awareness:
Identify your emotional triggers, overcome depression and anxiety, improve focus, and prioritization skills.
3. Reverse engineering the action plan to reach your goals:
How to analyze success models to map out the path from ‘where you want to be’ to ‘where you are now.’
My writings and interviews have been featured on PBS, Thrive Global, Working Mother magazine, Parentology, and The Times of India.
Through my books, workshops, coaching, and speaking, I prepare millennials for both personal and professional challenges. Email me at [email protected] to find out how I can help millennial students, millennial parents find focus, improve mental toughness, and problem-solving skills to thrive during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Start Here
Reverse Engineer Your Path to Happiness
- How to Ask for Help Without Feeling Guilty About ItAsking for help does not mean that you are weak or incapable, it simply means that you recognize that you need assistance.07 May 2022, 21:27Read More
- A Weighty Hope on the Tiniest Wings￼Colorful birds always bring me a sense of wonder and inspiration. And this hummingbird became my messenger of hope as I struggled to recover from injuries.24 April 2022, 20:38Read More
- Why You Should Not Follow the Crowd￼The power of conformity is so strong that most people choose to follow the crowd in their life. Is that the right thing to do?24 April 2022, 18:13Read More
- What Can a French Thriller Teach You About Dead Ends?￼Ever seen thrillers where the protagonist runs into a dead end with villains chasing after them? It turns out movies can teach us so much about dead ends.15 March 2022, 22:22Read More
- Learnings from a Legendary Lone Wolf￼Good intentions don’t always bring the best outcome. Life is rife with unexpected twists and turns. Does it mean all our efforts are wasted and meaningless?02 March 2022, 22:01Read More
- How to Love Yourself Through FoodFebruary is a month of love, and food is love. So let's talk about loving yourself through food. Are there foods that warm your heart every time?02 March 2022, 21:26Read More
- How This Bedtime Ritual Made My Days Run SmootherA few months ago, I picked up a new bedtime routine. Lying in bed at night, I envision the following day being a perfect one. Here's what happened...19 December 2021, 16:45Read More
- How to Manifest a Fulfilling Year AheadWant to realize your dreams and desires and manifest a fulfilling year ahead? The answer is simple, write yourself a letter...19 December 2021, 16:49Read More
- Why You Should Thank Yourself This Thanksgiving?You are your own harshest critic. I bullied myself for years. After a horse accident, I decided to make things easier for myself. Here's what happened...23 November 2021, 18:16Read More
- The Beauty of Waiting for Good Things to ComeAll good things take time. Learn to be comfortable with waiting. Waiting is the process of discovering. If you look close enough, everything has ...09 November 2021, 22:13Read More