Hi, I'm Dr. Ivy Ge.
My mission is to help millennials improve their resiliency and decision-making skills to reach their personal, professional, and financial goals.
From aspiring actress to becoming a Doctor of Pharmacy and an award-winning author, I’ve successfully transformed my life by using these tools:
1. Master the art of good enough in a highly competitive world:
Identify what is important to your wellbeing and how to pursue your own version of success.
2. Discover self-therapy through self-awareness:
Identify your emotional triggers, overcome depression and anxiety, improve focus, and prioritization skills.
3. Reverse engineering the action plan to reach your goals:
How to analyze success models to map out the path from ‘where you want to be’ to ‘where you are now.’
My writings and interviews have been featured on PBS, Thrive Global, Working Mother magazine, Parentology, and The Times of India.
Through my books, workshops, coaching, and speaking, I prepare millennials for both personal and professional challenges. Email me at email@example.com to find out how I can help millennial students, millennial parents find focus, improve mental toughness, and problem-solving skills to thrive during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Start Here
Reverse Engineer Your Path to Happiness
- When You Choose to Be KindSmall acts of kindness make a big difference in someone's life and inspire others to pay it forward. If you can be anything, choose to be kind...23 April 2023, 22:49Read More
- Now I know Why People Hate SquirrelsI've always adored these bushy-tailed squirrels. One day, a friend gave me some Swiss chard seedlings to grow in my garden. Everything was perfect until...23 April 2023, 20:52Read More
- When Something Is Good Enough, It Really IsHow often do you do things for validation rather than enjoyment? Unsatisfied with being good enough, and insisting on making everything perfect...28 March 2023, 21:24Read More
- Dancing at Carnival in MexicoI was returning from a long hike when I came across the festivity. Clouds of flour were everywhere, covering the entire town in a manmade snowfall...04 March 2023, 13:48Read More
- It Doesn't Take a Whole Lot to Be HappyEven when you're trapped inside your house in a strange town, without loved ones or access to medical care, you can still laugh silly...03 March 2023, 22:27Read More
- My Life in Mexico Is a Roller Coaster RideI moved to Mexico three weeks ago, and it’s been a roller coaster ride! Thrilling, terrifying, funny, and confusing, all mixed into one giant new reality...28 January 2023, 22:30Read More
- A Million Ways to the MoonIt's a saying we've all heard before, but what does it mean, really? Find out how to see yourself in a new light and why things didn't work out before...17 January 2023, 19:53Read More
- The End of the Tunnel Is Closer Than You ThinkHow I went from waiting hopelessly for a rescue helicopter at the mountaintop after the accident to taking a triumphant solo vacation.18 December 2022, 21:43Read More
- The Power of Surrendering: How Letting Go of Control Can Help You Overcome ChallengesAre you struggling with challenges in your life that seem impossible to overcome? The answer is to surrender and let things fall into place. Here's why...20 November 2022, 17:07Read More
- Sad Songs on Rainy Days - How Music Heals Us￼Sad songs make us feel, gives meaning to our experiences, and tells us it is all right to feel this way. Nothing is wrong with us. It's all part of life.09 November 2022, 16:55Read More